Day #171: A dozen tips
Here are a dozen of my favorite tips to go #BeyondVictories in our daily media work.
I know that many of you have issues with getting along with the various media people.
As traveling is coming back after numerous days closed at home, I had an afternoon away and thought about writing up a dozen best tips that I have seen work to make our media achievements successful.
Here are a dozen of my favorite tips to go #BeyondVictories in media work for professional sports organizations:
- Be patient, like the world also media success is not built in one day (for the world it took seven 😉)
- Tell the truth doesn't mean tell everything you have in your mind 🤯
- Focus on the right people, not yourself ☝️
- Give everyone the same chance 🌍
- Show that media can count on you 💪
- Offer your hand when needed ✍️
- Show the importance of media by internal communication 🗣️
- Offer more than one content option 🗒️
- Act professionally 🤵
- Journalists don't have to be your best friends, but you have to feed them 🐊
- No medium is too small or too big, just tell a story that fits them 📰
- Find charm in media that seems far away from your topic 🍒
What’s your favorite tip? Let me know! To make it easy for you to get in touch, I shared them on my Twitter account.
Have a good day,
cd mediateam Est.